DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Free business law/setting-up courses in Monaco...

Posted by Raphael Maillet - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Liudmila Shaverdova - 5 years ago

Hello, Raphael,

I would like to join your courses.

I plan to be in Monaco after December 13.

Best regards,

Telephones: 7 (495) 931 06 06

7 (916) 670 31 93

Sorry no image available
Posted by kas1 - 5 years ago

Hi there, I have just seen your posting and was interested to know if you are still doing these sessions.

I live in monaco and France and have a french autoentrepreneur status for my home-staging business that I have many questions about.

I guess I need a french but english speaking accountant/lawyer that can help me but I have heard they are very expensive?

If you have any advice I would appreciate it and of course would be happy to pay you for your services.

Thank you and the kindest of regards.

Kas1

Sorry no image available

Hi there, I have just seen your posting and was interested to know if you are still doing these sessions.

I live in monaco and France and have a french autoentrepreneur status for my home-staging business that I have many questions about.

I guess I need a french but english speaking accountant/lawyer that can help me but I have heard they are very expensive?

If you have any advice I would appreciate it and of course would be happy to pay you for your services.

Kas1

Sorry no image available

Kas1

Sorry no image available

Kas1

Sorry no image available

Kas1

Sorry no image available
Posted by iceT-321714 - 5 years ago

I am interested to learn more.
Please send your direct em or contact info.
Thank you.