Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Getting a social security number

Posted by Phil Champ - Created: 17 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 17 years ago

Cabbie - you don't need a titre de séjour to work in France; you need it to live in France, if your stay is to exceed three months.**************

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cabbie-182008 - 17 years ago

You can get a "non-active" carte de sejour but you have to show that you are able to support yourself (showing bank account details, address etc). I'm surprised you were allowed to start the job without a carte de sejour.