DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help! How to amend Declaration de l'Auto-entrepreneur

Posted by finbar-199161 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 5 years ago

finbar - my Q4 declaration was a shambles - I submitted it on 17 January and thought job done, then the second week in Feb I noticed the payment hadn't been taken from my bank. Turned out that whereas normally when I submit the form, it automatically fills in, on the bottom line 'montant du telereglement', the amount to be taken by prelevement, but this time it had put in '0'. Apparently I should have changed it manually, but I never look at that figure. So they had preleve'd 0 euros and fined me for not making a payment. So, 100km round trip to URSSAF, but when I explained to the girl she cancelled the fine and I gave her a cheque, which has now gone out of my bank. It's been so much hassle this month that I'll be well relieved when it goes into Historique.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Neil Clarke - 5 years ago

R.S.I. is the collection of returns & payments service for URSAAF for autoentrepreneurs. [My RSI has the same address as URSAAF for the Vendee]

I hope finbar resolves his problem without too much trouble.             Neil

Sorry no image available
Posted by finbar-199161 - 5 years ago

I am curious as to why some have their declaration still "en cours".  Does it have to do with the date that you submitted it?  We submitted ours 31/1/2013, and didn't really look at it again, till the erreur in payment was found yesterday, and the "en cours" does not exist for our declaration.  So, what's the procedure or rules regarding the "en cours"...probably means the amount due hasn't yet been received by Urssaf from the banque.  At any rate, we do know that one cannot modify the online declaration after the "en cours" disappears.

Sorry no image available

Thanks Sunny Sue, not just me then :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

Yep, my Q4 declaration's still "en cours".

Sorry no image available

I once declared something twice - one of those where the invoice falls into one quarter, and you know it was paid so you count it, and then the next quarter you see the payment on your bank statement so you declare it again. Have to admit I didn't raise it with anyone, I just deducted it from the next declaration once I realised what I'd done. Luckily the mistake happened early in the year and it was all levelled out before the end of the year, so I reckoned it would all come out in the wash.

I would also vote for going in in person, my local URSSAF are very good and things get resolved or explained on the spot. 

Now I'm left worrying why my last declaration is still on the site as 'en cours' and hasn't been filed away yet.... Anyone else's Q4 declartion still 'en cours'?

Sorry no image available
Posted by finbar-199161 - 5 years ago

Thank you ALL for your very kind and helpful assistance.  Yesterday was a day with a bit of panic, when we realized the error we'd made and potential issues of exceeding the income level for auto-entrepreneur for the 2012 year.  Why did this have to be the final trimester?!!

Laughingboy, you were super in pinpointing where the "modifie" button should be; but as you and I finally realized, it isn't there next to "imprimer" once the document is filed.  Filing online is super easy, and we will continue to do so, but as we learned from this experience, one must go to Plan B when a modification needs to be made.

Neil Clarke, thank you...we followed your outline of details to include in a letter to Urssaf.  Thank you very much.  Last evening, we sent an e-mail to Urssaf on the www.net-entreprise.fr site, stating the problem.  Then we prepared the factual letter stating the problem, a copy of the email, copy of the online declaration, everything signed, with appropriate ID info, and today it is being sent via the poste, {Recommande avec avis de reception).

I suggested to my husband that the personal visit to the Urssaf office is a good idea, but he's elected to go the Poste route.  He says he's been to that Urssaf office several times, everyone is very polite, but sometimes its unproductive.  I suggested dropping off a copy of the docs we/ve posted in the mail, but he doesn't want to overwhelm them, and thinks the Poste/Recommande is the French way.  We'll see how it works outs.  I pointed out that face-to-face is also the French way.  But, its his Auto-entrepreneur business, so he's the boss.  

Also, since more funds were paid to Urssaf than appropriate with the revision, I don't know how the accounting will work out.  Any thoughts?

Again, thanks to everyone who offered advice and ideas.  This "discussion" function of AngloInfo is so very, very helpful....so is the whole site!

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

I've been several times to the URSSAF in Nice for this kind of thing and they were always very helpful, so I reckon that's your best bet. Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by scott06370 - 5 years ago

Hi , you must go to the URSAAF in Nice just behind the promenade des anglais , they will sort it out .

good luck , 

Scott 

Sorry no image available

Thinking about it, I guess if your Q4 declaration is already file away in Historique, and when you bring it up it has the option to imprimer but not to modifier, you will have to contact URSSAF to change the figures and credit you back with the amount you have overpaid. Strange why everybody's account isn't the same - but there was somebody else, on the Brittany forum I think, who seemed to have different functionality on their espace client at net.entreprises, than what I have on mine.