DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

I'm looking for UK ex pats who are starting or have started a new business in the Cote d'Azur

Posted by SarahAl - Created: 1 year ago
1 1
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Posted by Riviera Beauty Services - 1 year ago

HI Sarah, I have emailed you

Sorry no image available
Posted by aeaphillips - 1 year ago

Hello,

I have started 2 years ago a property finder business based in the Var, but covering all the French Riviera from Nice to St Tropez and beyond Toulon, as well as all the inland areas. Before this I was working in IT for companies like IBM or as a freelance consultant in the UK and elsewhere in Europe and the Middle East. As part of what I do, I am in touch with many expats who have moved into this region or simply bought a holiday home, and I am very happy to be involved and in contact with so many interesting people. It is a privilege to be able to help expats in what is a major life decision - buying a house, and for many, moving to this part of the world. You will find my details and more about my business here: www.smartfindervar.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by SarahAl - 1 year ago

Hi Sue - would you have any time to chat about this?

Sorry no image available

Hi Sue - would you have any time to chat about this?

Sorry no image available

hi Sue - can you either send me your email or email sallen@truenorth.tv please

Posted by Riviera Beauty Services - 1 year ago

HI Sarah, My daughter and I have just set up a new Business on the Riviera ? we run VIP Concierge Service ie meet and greet for Villas and turnaround, I am an Ex Chief Stewardess. get in touch if interested for the show. KR Sue King