Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


intermittence du Spectacle Problem

Posted by divine_wind - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cat66 - 5 years ago

Hi there
I don't have time to answer in great detail now but the correct term is "intermittent du spectacle" and you will need to apply for a GUSO number. Look up www.guso.fr and also "intermittent du spectacle" on Google and you'll find lots of info on it all. There is a calculation made relative to the number of hours you play when you earn a living as a musician which entitles you to a kind of "musician's dole" and a holiday allowance. I hope you speak French as the sites are in French. Otherwise you could probably use Google Translate to give you an idea of what they're saying in English!
Hope this helps.
J :)