Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Legal process to start home-based food catering service

Posted by riyadh-403318 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Squeaky-882728 - 5 years ago

Where are you planning to sell the food prepared at your home?

To sell any food to the public you need to complete a 2 day formation at a cost of around 500 euros. To prepare food to sell to the public since 2011 you either have to have the relevant qualification (CAP cuisinier) or someone in the food prep area must have had at least 3 years' similar professional experience.

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 5 years ago

Your Chambre de Commerce is probably the best place to ask, they should know all the regs for having your premises inspected, what courses you have to go on etc.