Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Looking for an Immigration Lawyer in the Alpes Maritimes

Posted by krista.arma - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rivera-Mode - 4 years ago

If you are not a citizen of the EU then you will have to go to the nearest French embassy in your country, state or territory. Also, do not pass the 3 month rule or whatever time limit your tourist visa is for.

Here is a good link - http://www.lapres.net/immi.html#proc

Sorry no image available
Posted by SKIPPER767-222925 - 4 years ago

Impossible! No such thing under the French law. You can engage any english speaking laywer to apply instead of you in the préfecture but you Will be paying for nothing.Go to the préfecture in NICE ask what type of documents you need and if you have them all plus copies it will take you a day  to apply and one month waiting and there you are with 10 Years carte de séjour !

It's not like USA ,laywer will do everything... 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dkernaghan - 4 years ago

I also would like any details for a good immigration lawyer too please.

Sorry no image available
Posted by captain28mt - 4 years ago

Hi Krista,

Did you have any luck finding an Immigration lawyer? If so, could you please provide me with details

Many thanks