Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Planning Regs

Posted by Midnight-293656 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Midnight-293656 - 6 years ago

Thank you for that info. It seems that an increase in the overall sq metres would require permission but not if working within already existing footprint, then it is a declaration de travaux. Very useful link thanks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Neil Clarke - 6 years ago

Hi Midnight,

I would have thought planning permission was required as you are increasing the area of living accommodation and the tax man will want a bit extra !!

Here is a link to a very useful article I retained under "Favourites". I hope the link is ok and you can find what you are looking for.


Kind regards, Neil