Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Please help me as I have to take a big decision.

Posted by Alain-182671 - Created: 17 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alain-182671 - 17 years ago

Hi Legend,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your reply; I am currently employed as an IT teck. in a Monaco based company, I have never worked in France, only in Monaco and Denmark, I have both Danish and French nationality, I have been offered a job in Sofia, but they demand that I get the status of freelance, they have promised me 2 1/2 months work to start with which I have accepted, I have taken my decision to through myself into an uncertain job future.

My only alternative is to stay with my current job, which I don't really like, no challenges, I love network and database work.

Many thanks in advance to all of you AngloInfo people out there that could help me with some advice.


Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 17 years ago

It might help us to help you if you gave us a little more information.

What is your current status? 

What decision are you facing?  i.e. what alternatives are open to you?