DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Right to return an article

Posted by Duke-183507 - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Methuselah-217505 - 7 years ago

Good to see a cause taken up and won! Well done.

For everyone who perseveres and succeeds in following up on complaints, it's made easier for the next person, and ultimately companies will realise that they cannot get way with consumer unfriendly practices.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 785biot@gmail.com - 7 years ago

well done

Sorry no image available
Posted by Duke-183507 - 7 years ago

Up date- the company agreed that the description was wrong and to take the skirt back and pay the postage fees.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Duke-183507 - 7 years ago

Thank you for your reply sewnsew- interesting take on the situation, & I can sort of see your point when you describe it like that.However it wasn't described as a cotton lined skirt. The way this skirt was listed was a section for the description of the skirt (ie colour, zip, lined) & another section for composition which said unequivocally that it was 100% cotton when in fact the composition of the item is 50% acetate & 50% cotton. Additionally, this site has tonight listed the lining & outer of a skirt separately- skirt wool & lining acetate. Therefore as they didn't for the item I bought I think I was right to assume they were the same which in this case was cotton.Also, I have bought several skirts that are lined with cotton so how am I to know what I am buying if their descriptions are not complete & consistent?

Sorry no image available
Posted by sewnsew-252951 - 7 years ago

I am sorry, but lining is usually made from acetate so when they said 100% cotton lined skirt their description is correct.