Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Tax advice needed

Posted by I am here!!!-657567 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Garonne - 5 years ago

No, because in France you only pay tax on actual earnings for the previous year, and not in advance.

Are you sure you paid income tax?  You have to be earning quite a bit to qualify.

If you are talking about cotisations (social charges) you can't get reimbursed for thos either.