Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Tax Problem

Posted by stcharles - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by fiona06 - 6 years ago

>>because she can't afford it.
I understand. Now.... dura lex sed lex. This is the law: if you do not have an accountant or a GCA (the latter is only valid for Entreprises Individuelles and/or EURL), then "they" will up your company income by 25%. I am not sure there is anyone she can talk to to help her out. I suppose she will have to pay, one way or another. I know someone who got away with it but only because he closed shop after the 1st year without making any money. If I remember correctly the CGA services are quite inexpensible (provided a CGA is relevant for the type of company your friend runs).

Sorry no image available
Posted by stcharles - 6 years ago

Correct. Mainly because she can't afford it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by fiona06 - 6 years ago

Hmmm let me guess: your friend is self-employed and she does not have anyone (accounting office, or "centre de gestion agréé") supervising his/her accounting ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by nissalabella - 6 years ago

Hi, thru the link below you may find out if your friend can be assisted for free.


Hope this helps,