DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

URSSAF Information

Posted by Big Bear-323387 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Big Bear-323387 - 5 years ago

Many thanks to people who replied to me.  I will do just that - go down there and also send a registered letter which hopefully they can't ignore, to the bosses.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 1850stjeannet - 5 years ago

The people listed on their site ARE the management, suggest you extract from that and use names given on it - recorded delivery letter with a dated request for response by time (bear in mind its the holidays though) then if you get no satisfaction maybe walk in with a copy of same and recepit for reception with big guns firing.....Please bear in mind Administrative bodies are exactly that and move at pretty much the sane speed worldwide....Wishing you success in the New Year!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fashion1 - 5 years ago

Dude/Chick, an email is an easy way to blow u off, esp. here. Cause it means nothing to them or the law.

You have the names of the people who run this place so I suggest you leave your keyboard and /or telephone and march down there. Sorry, but that is the only way you will get ur answer to whatever question you want the answer for. Why don't you just put it here so the 10 or so people can help you. It took me 15 seconds to find the 'people in charge' of the branch in nice. 

Maybe the french equvilent (?) of the BBB can help you. There is one in all the big towns ( across from the palias de justice in cannes is the 1 i am familar with). 

)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Big Bear-323387 - 5 years ago

Unfortunately the answer to what I need is not available on this site and can't get proper answer out of employees, hence asking through this forum.

Sorry no image available
Posted by LovedaCote - 5 years ago

So easy, they do have a website and this info has to be made public

http://www.nice.urssaf.fr/index.php?option=com_organisation&Itemid=3335