Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


USA Tax boff needed, please.

Posted by HHQ - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 5 years ago

I have the name of a tax person who can help on this. Send me a pm with your email and I will put you in contact.

Sorry no image available
Posted by meamarine-314430 - 5 years ago

you can go to www.irs.gov and get alot of answers. also, there is an irs office in Paris atthe embassy. however, they won't do too much over the phone or via email, you have to actually go there and speak with them.

its such a pain.

I live in Antigua half the year, finally decided to justretain a tax lawyer inthe US to take care of it or me.

costs money, but peace f mind comes with a price.