DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

decent local restaurant help

Posted by marti-185664 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Help, I need a reccommendation for a decent, quaint, reasonably priced restaurant local to Roquefort, Valbonne, Le Rouret.  Thanks alot

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gaella - 14 years ago

The restaurant at Auberge du Colombier in Roquefort is very good. Copious. Choice of resonably priced menus in the 30 Euros range.

Gaella

Sorry no image available
Posted by mark 1-191514 - 14 years ago

I RECOMMEND "LE COMPTOIR DU SUD VALBONNE"

"BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEAR VERY FRIENDLY AND EXCELLENT  FOOD "

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

The Auberge Provencale in Valbonne is consistently welcoming, and offers good value, a reasonable choice of simple but well prepared food, generous portions, and that rarity in this area, willing and friendly service.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cgraf - 14 years ago

I have 2 favourites in Valbonne:

the good old Cadran Solaire - their menu is ample and reasonably priced, their filet steak to die for ( although there was talk that owner Guy was going to sell up)

the comptoir du sud - picking your choices from 2 differently priced menus, with combinations of starter and main course, or main course and dessert - they always have an usual choice

Unfortuantely Roquefort and Le Rouret are less fortunate in their reasonable/good resto choices.

C.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cab-182963 - 14 years ago

Adele's is excellent!  They're really nice and welcoming.  The decor is great and the food is divine. C.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hope-186232 - 14 years ago

How about Adeles? I haven't been but the ad on Riviera Radio always sounds tempting. Address is (I think) 900 route de Cannes, Valbonne.

They have different price menus. If you should go, I'd be grateful if you'd let me know how it was. I live along way away so it would have to be a special trip.

Thanks

yvonne