DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Food

Posted by Gustaf-185513 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Please give me your best value for money "restaurant, bistro" in Antibes. Does not matter if it is Indian or Frensh. But it has to be good.

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by RJH-187583 - 14 years ago

MikeP,

The restauranteur can hardly be held responsible if one of your entourage 'dropped one'.  Also, if there is any frensh(sic) legal requirement, it is that everyone should light up.

...off for a fag

Sorry no image available
Posted by tunnbrodsrulle - 14 years ago

Safranier for real local food in Antibes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

We had a great evening at Le Brulot,  not only good food and good value but that rarest of all things in this area,  pleasant and friendly service (however the waiter was not French!).

Unfortunately our total enjoyment of the meal was spoilt by our being forced to breathe the poisonous and foul smelling fumes of people around us,  as this restaurant, like most others, does not follow the legal requirement of providing a non-smoking area.

Sorry no image available
Posted by whatsit-192983 - 14 years ago

Definitely le brulot - fantastic!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hannah Sztumpf - 14 years ago

I ate in Le Brulot about 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic. They have menus at 13 and 18 euros and there is a good range of meat, fish and pasta dishes (some of which are cooked in their wood oven). I would reserve in advance as when we were there they had to turn away people who hadn't.Address: 3 rue Frederic IsnardTel: 04 93 34 17 76Enjoy!