DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Great Asian restaurants in Nice?

Posted by Nasreen - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LeighA - 4 years ago

Thank you for recommending the Michelin star awarded, Bong Lai- it is outstanding! I've tried a few of the other restaurants mentioned in the thread and Bong Lai tops it.  If you like pho soup this is the place to go!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yana_G - 4 years ago

I strongly recommend Le siecle d'or in Mandelieu La Napoule ! The restaurant is spacious with a nice veranda, they have amazing sushi and seafood. It is only  "à volonté" though - about 10 euro during the week for all you can eat and 15 euro for evenings and weekend. We really love this place! :)            http://www.le-siecle-d-or.fr/

Sorry no image available
Posted by kelh76 - 4 years ago

I can recommend is Bong Lai on rue alsace lorraine (near Nice Ville station).  All real cut above the other generic "asian" restaurants (ie chinese, thai, japanese all done pretty badly under one roof!)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LeighA - 5 years ago

Le Bangkok in Nice is excellent. 7 Avenue Georges Clemenceau.  The food is fresh, flavourful and not greasy. The restaurant is very clean with a nice ambiance and the staff speak English.  After a few years in the area I'm happy to have finally found a good Chinese/Thai restaurant.

Sorry no image available
Posted by patou12 - 5 years ago

How is the green curry there?

I have lived in LA so lots of good one there.. I love Thai food and such sweet people. I am French though .

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

That's it - Lotus Bleu! 

Sorry no image available
Posted by ann-max-195789 - 5 years ago

I agree with the St Laurent du Var suggestion - and I think its called Lotus Bleu.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 1850stjeannet - 5 years ago

Theres a good one on Clemenceau Its called Bangkok. Just past the Post Office on the otherside of the road before you get to Rue D'Angleterre - Its got a great courtyard garden for sunny days

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nasreen - 5 years ago

Great, thanks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

There's a Thai on the Port in St Laurent which I really like but I can't remember its name! I think there's only one there though and the food is really really good.