DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Great New Restaurant in Nice - Ragamama

Posted by pebbles-183673 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 13 years ago

Well Mike, fair enough,  location is important, but the restaurant I was referring to was in a beautiful rural and peaceful location near Opio.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dublinmike-182617 - 13 years ago

Nothing to do with it MikeP, my wife and I went looking for it a few months back. Dreadful location, very intimidating badly lit street with lots of shady characters about. Not somewhere to take your sweetheart!

A certain business failure, even the dogs know it wouldn't work there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 13 years ago

Very sad, and very indicative of how free enterprise and a desire to do something different and to be customer oriented is stifled.

The same happened to a fantastic restaurant that we found near Opio.  Because the people who ran it were kind and generous, and ran it for pleasure more than for profit, it was not able to compete with the rapacious competition.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Traveller-200076 - 13 years ago

OUI NOORIS is still open.

Its a Pity though that a Good Service Oriented Restaurant, Indian+Japanese Cuisine Cocktail,well appreciated by ALL in Town is down.

As the saying goes "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST","DUE THE SYSTEMS".

(Always carry a Back Pack & a Swiss Knife)

Sorry no image available
Posted by me_again - 13 years ago

Hi,

Do not be sad Noori's is still open....

Get over it...

Sorry no image available
Posted by emma eyden - 13 years ago

What a pity, was going to try it out....but isn't it typical: a great restaurant, marvellous food, fair prices, good customer service and the poor guy can't make out......I can hardly believe it.

Sorry no image available

What a pity, was going to try it out....but isn't it typical: a great restaurant, marvellous food, fair prices, good customer service and the poor guy can't make out......I can hardly believe it.

Sorry no image available

Sorry no image available
Posted by cat83-194720 - 13 years ago

Having read the appreciations of this Restaurant,we visited it last night and confirm that "IT HAS BEEN CLOSED".The owner says "TOO MANY TAXES+CHARGES+SALARIES TO PAY AND HE CAN NOT EVEN BREAK EVEN".Restaurant is now available for SALE.Cat With a Hat.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hayleyb23 - 14 years ago

I have to agree with you all. 6 of us went there for a meal last week and the staff were more than accomodating to us. Friendly and anjoyable atmosphere...we will definately be going back!

hayley