DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Health food shops???

Posted by popstars-187492 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by popstars-187492 - 13 years ago

I'd just like to thank everyone for all the help. I've actually found the one in Peymeinade and the one near the stadium in Grasse and thought they were really good with friendly people...

Thanks again for all your help!!!

Jamie and Jade

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjd-185342 - 13 years ago

Hi popstars,I'm in Peymeinade too.You don't have to go further than the village. There's a bio shop just off the roundabout near the post office. Can't remember the name of the street but if you email me I'll give you my number. If you want to give me a call I can give you directions to where it is. There is also a great one with more stock on the road from Peymeinade to Grasse. After St Jacques you head up to the left of the stadium and its a couple of hundred metres up on your left.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Clan MCN - 13 years ago

There is a small one in Chateauneuf de Grasse in the small parade of shops that also house the Vet and Pharmacy, opposite the car park.  It sells the most amazing things that I would never have thought I'd find here, like Flaxseeds and no-fat soy milk. Next door is an organic greengrocer.  

There is also a health shop at the Champion roundabout in Opio but that's more for your herbal teas, lotions and potions....etc.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Happy Days-188415 - 13 years ago

Hi Popstars,

there is one a wee bit closer than antibes, in le Cannet. Its on the way to castorama in le cannet and just on your right near the petrol station. its called Bio...something!

There is another one on Boulevard Carnot also, heading towards Cannes its on your right hand side, near the Mercedes garage....i found it great, lots of gluten free food aswell as health food.

Enjoy!

Happy Days

Sorry no image available
Posted by popstars-187492 - 13 years ago

sorry, I live in Peymeinade just outside Grasse but Antibes is fine... thanks for the info!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Emma Pinto - 13 years ago

You don't say where you live. In Antibes there is a good health shop called Le panier Vert, A third of the way up Boulevard Wilson on the left hand side.

HYPER