DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Indian restaurant

Posted by LouiseLL - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ChristopherL-188542 - 6 years ago

My wife and I are regulars of the DB ever since the first lady that opened it. The current owners are Sri Lankan and the food is just as good as it ever was and the ambiance hasn't changed much at all - usually pretty busy and very intimate. I've eaten the whole menu several times over and would say that the vege dishes are much better value for money and more authentic than the other dishes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by LouiseLL - 6 years ago

Yes, I'd completely forgotten about Nooris! Must try the one in Vence too. Thanks for your replies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by angloSports - 6 years ago

HiI went to DB in mid March and the food was as good as always. The one down thing was that I was the only customer in there on a Tues evening at 8pm. I would also recommend Nooris , (in Place Grimaldi I believe) the square behind Rue de France, where the Banks are. We had a tremendous meal there recently.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kelh76 - 6 years ago

I went to DB about a month ago and it was very good - I like the ambience / dining room and the food was well spiced (unlike some in France...). I also go to the Achiana on rue Assalit near the station, which is good.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nissalabella - 6 years ago

Hi, if you are prepared to travel or not far from Vence, we've tried there a very nice brand new Indian restaurant which is called CHENNAI and is located on the way up to the center of Vence, on the right inside, it actually replaced a chinese restaurant called LE JADE. Food is very nice, you can eat outside and the stuff is nice and welcoming.
Their tel is 0951542875. They also do take away (-10% of the price) and they are actually very reasonable.

N.