DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Mums cooking club in Monaco?

Posted by fra.spa - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kiks - 6 years ago

Hi I was wondering if the cooking club was going ahead , I love cooking and always on the look out for new ideas . I don't live in Monaco but that is not a problem to come inI . You can email me on k@kiran.tv

I would love to hear from you

Thanks

Kiran

Sorry no image available
Posted by fra.spa - 6 years ago

Hi Claudia,
we can organize another meet up for next week so anybody interested can come.
If there are children around maybe it's better we meet at the playground. What about Tuesday next week around 9:30 at the trocadero playground on Place des Moulins?

Sorry no image available
Posted by clauguevara - 6 years ago

I Forgot to write my email
clauguevara80@hotmail.com :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by clauguevara - 6 years ago

Hi Francesca
I am Claudia and I am from Colombia. I moved to Monaco from London one week ago and i will live to meet some friends. I love cooking as well but i am not amazing cooking. I can introduce some new ideas from Latin american food.
Please let me know if I can enjoy the cooking club. Looking forward to here from you.
Claudia

Sorry no image available
Posted by InteneseMedit - 6 years ago

Hello, dear girls.I am also very interested to be involved in the developement of the club. I can help you with a lot of things and creative ideas related to promoting, events, website, creating a comunity, etc.
Please contact me at intensemedit@gmail.com
A.

Sorry no image available

Hello Crossfamily!
Natasha and I are meeting Thursday morning at 9:30 at the italian cafe' (Les Moulins, Planet Cafe') at the beginning of Boulvard des Moulins, by Place des Moulins, where the public lift for Lavrotto is. Hopefully you can make it.

Francesca

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 6 years ago

I also am like Natasha no degree but like cooking would also be interested. It sounds great.

Let me know if anything can be organised.

Thanks.

Sorry no image available

Hi Natasha,

I just sent you a message. I didn't mean to scare anybody with the degree in cooking also because long time passed since then and I sort lost practice. I posted this message during the holidays, maybe was not a good time. Hopefully other moms are back in Monaco and interested in joining.

Francesca

Sorry no image available
Posted by Natasha Monaco - 6 years ago

Hi Francesca! The cooking club sounds like a great idea, I do not have a culinary degree but I like to cook very much. Please let me know if you want to meet. I hope some other moms will also reply :)
Natasha