DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Raw Food

Posted by ann-chaa - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by munich - 4 years ago

Hi,

I became vegan only 6 weeks ago but I am very interested in meeting with people to learn

more about a raw and vegan diet.

please contact me if you are still running meetings!

thank you!

Sorry no image available
Posted by marmazetka - 4 years ago

Hello there,

I was so happy to see that there was a relatively recent thread on a raw food subject. I was just wondering if you are still running any meetings and if you do, could I join you as well?

I'm a vegan who is trying to 'transform' into a raw foodist :) It has been about a year since I'm practicing preparing different raw foods, juices etc. Have a juicer and a dehydrator + many books/info on different recepies etc. Would love to find someone to share my yummy experiences with!

Please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Marina

Sorry no image available
Posted by ann-chaa - 5 years ago

Hi Isabella

Vi had our first Raw food group meeting yesterday in Nice. We will meet again in the middle of June.

It would be great to have your email and phone number.

Ann-Chaa

Sorry no image available
Posted by 2alberio - 5 years ago

Are you still thinking the 16th? Maybe we could meet in a juice bar for the first visit? Would that be easier? There is a good one in old town just off Cours Salaya... Or on the pedestrian walkway... i can come to nice during the day quite easily. 

Sorry no image available

May 16 daytime would be good for me. I can come to Nice.What time is good? 

Sorry no image available

Hi Isabella

Are you free in the daytime on the16 of May and maybe come to Nice or I can come to your place or to 2alberio  for a first Raw Food encounter?

Could you send me your email and telephone number??

Cheers Ann-Chaa

Sorry no image available

That sounds good. Any day is good for me, but after May 11th. Let's see if Isabella is available then? Here is my email address, as I only check Anglo Info once per week.

mmg13@mac.com

Sorry no image available

ok it can be in the daytime as I work mostly in the evenings.

let's learn together and see if we can form a group.

I belong to one group  in Sweden and I know some great gurus in Raw Food in sweden, we can leran from them...

Sorry no image available

PS am traveling till May 11. But No other travels till after Sept.1st, after this.

Sorry no image available

I am in Beausoleil, which is on the Moyenne Corniche between La Turbie and Monaco. a re you thinking of daytime meetings or evenings? Weekdays or evenings? For me,daytime is best, since I'm a little bit far. 

i ate raw foods for a six month period two years ago and felt the best I ever felt. But, unfortunately am not an experienced cook. I would like to learn, though!