DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Supperclub back by demand...

Posted by Pinman - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lescypres-362869 - 4 years ago

Hello, Supperclub will be back when it's warmer and DRYER as we don't have room indoors at our new place in Contes..

we will try and keep you posted!

Sorry no image available
Posted by toots61-223774 - 4 years ago

Does Frances have a new website?  I tried supperclub06@live.com  but it didn't work.  I'd be grateful for details if you have them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by citic-213768 - 4 years ago

I have been a few times the food is great and Francis has a great  new  B&B with  garden  & cherry tree / roses etc ........... ill be there !!!

jonathan 

Sorry no image available
Posted by toots61-223774 - 4 years ago

Is Frances still doing her supper clubs?  Haven't seen anything lately.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pinman - 5 years ago

Evening of March  9 2013   Menu.............am drooling already......!!   A variety of Asian Aperos,: money bags, lions heads, fish cakes, adamama, offered with a glass of fizz Tom yung gung soup. Banana leaf cups with steamed fish Green pork and aubergine curry Bangkok duck Green papaya salad Rice Served with home made sambal Oeleck to spice it up!   Lemon grass and chilli creme caramel with marinated mango   Bring your own wine   First 10 places already signed up at supperclub06@live.com  

Sorry no image available
Posted by A Breath of Fresh Air - 5 years ago

I have been to some of Frances's supper clubs and found the food, ambience and value great.  She is a fantastic chef :)   I'm pretty sure it's take your own wine, but write and ask the lady!

Louisa