DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Unusual night out that was lots of fun!

Posted by J&L-234757 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LoveNotWar - 6 years ago

Oh dear, the secrets out! :-)

No, just joking I am sure all are welcome! I have been to 2 or 3 of these events including the latest with Jill Barber and they are such fun and so well done!

The one on the beach in Cannes near the end of the summer was magical too!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alison in France - 6 years ago

Not sure but you can sign up to the mailing list on their site and then you'll get the info when it comes out :-D http://www.red-radish.com/sign-up/

Sorry no image available
Posted by J&L-234757 - 6 years ago

Good to know, thanks, do u know when?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alison in France - 6 years ago

I heard they might be doing a Quiz night for the next one, am sure if they do it will be brilliant fun - they really know how to throw a great party! The photos on their Facebook page from the last one are awesome!

Sorry no image available
Posted by chris france-207183 - 6 years ago

They are always great fun and Wayne is a great host, Lucy a great cook. An eclectic bunch of people gather a few times a year either at a private villa or sometimes on the beach for food fum and conversation, sometimes music. I am looking forward to the next one!

Sorry no image available
Posted by J&L-234757 - 6 years ago

think they only do a couple a year :(

Sorry no image available
Posted by urbinoArt - 6 years ago

I agree I've been! In fact, I've been to three Red Radish suppers now, all three were brilliant. My favourite was one in the summer on the beach in Cannes, we all wore white and the location was kept secret until the last minute. Amazing food and ambience. Unlike a restaurant You tend to meet lots of new people. I think there is a website with details, can't remember the exact address but google red radish for details of the next one. Did they happen to say when the next one was?