DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Vegetarian/Health food shop in Nice??

Posted by eileen18 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Quinny-216088 - 13 years ago

Hi Auchan in Grasse has a good variety of soya, tofu etc

Sorry no image available
Posted by irine94200 - 13 years ago

Hello everyone. I've just heard that an asian shop will be opened at Golfe Juan. They will sell asian foods like Chinese,Thai,Viet, Philippines and other asian and also European vegetarian foods and canned foods.This shop will be open by the end of October this year 2006. Here's their address 180 avenue de la Liberté Golfe Juan 06220irine94200

Sorry no image available
Posted by sledger-197331 - 15 years ago

Hello guys im no health freak but i know of a shop in Central Nice for all that wierd stuff you want

Rue de la Buffa just after place grimaldi just before Banque popular tucked underneith the stairs next to the entrance of the little mall opposite the video future.

hope that enough for you the do veggies to 

Sorry no image available
Posted by David80 - 15 years ago

There is a vegan restaurant on rue Lamartine (around #7), they may sell stuff there. Otherwise, I find it tough to find anything. Try Marché Mondiale. Though I have yet to go to it, I hear they sell tofu in the asian section.Anyone else? I miss my veggie foods, too!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Miss Varna - 15 years ago

I know one off the Promenade des Anglais, I think the street is Rue Meyerbeer, on the right-hand side just 20m from the corner. Just seen it, never went inside though.