DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

220 euro Carte de sejour for non-EU nationals??

Posted by gofrance - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gofrance - 14 years ago

Oh, good! Only 440-euros! Hehehh... Seriously, though.. Thanks for the info..

:)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ghene - 14 years ago

That would only be 220 euro for you adults. The kid doesnt need a carte de sejour but a carte de circulation which aint a pain.For your kid, the forms are found in this link:http://www.lesformulaires.cerfa.gouv.fr/servform/vigueur/accueil/11203a02.htmYou pay only for adults.. kids are free .- The Sexy Little Mushroom -

Sorry no image available

Ugh!!! I presume it's per-person? Anyway, I will check out the link. Thanks for the info...

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

Yes it's true, as clearly explained on AngloINFO's INFOrmation Page covering the Titre de Séjour:

http://riviera.angloinfo.com/information/1/cds.asp

(scroll down to the section for non-EU citizens)

For confirmation from the French Government (in French) see here, under the heading Coût lors de la délivrance du premier titre de séjour:

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/ARBO/080203-NXETR132.html**************
Mike

Sorry no image available

I presume they don't close for lunch, then???

And do you know anything about this 220-euro fee? Is it true?

Sorry no image available
Posted by carolie-182474 - 14 years ago

No The Maire option is only for renewals.According to the prefecture as I went there recently you do not need a Carte de Sejour if you are an EU national and looking for work in France. I have actually proved this point as I'm looking for work as A nurse and have been to  2 interviews in Nice and surrounding area and was told no that they no longer need or require the carte de sejour.

At the moment monaco still require the Carte de Sejour and if you have a work contract from Monaco they will give you a carte de Sejour, if you are looking for work in Monaco they will give you a temp one for 3 months.

Regards

Carol

Sorry no image available
Posted by Myop - 14 years ago

When I renewed my card a couple of months ago I went to an office at my mairie (Mougins) who took in all the paperwork and did everything for me. It was a LOT easier and less hassle than going through the prefecture nightmare.Was I able to do this because I was renewing a 10 year card or is the mairie option open to new applicants as well?

Sorry no image available
Posted by carolie-182474 - 14 years ago

and don't forget the prefecture closes at 2.30pm.Carol

Sorry no image available
Posted by cheffie - 14 years ago

take sandwiches too!!!

:-))

@+

Sorry no image available

OK. I will definitely take the bus. I thought I hadn't seen it around the centre... heheh. Maybe I will walk back to blow off steam... ;)