DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

39 y/o gay man seeks social opportunities

Posted by voorrob - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by voorrob - 14 years ago

Hi Jenie,

I am not sure of the bar in Antibes, I am only aware of one place in that town and it's pretty "specialized".  Write to me off the board if you are looking for clarification on this.

Now, that said, this chain was started by saying that I am looking for social LGBT organizations and not bars.  I have received responses and e-mails mostly about bars.

Cheers,

JRP

Sorry no image available
Posted by jenie - 14 years ago

I have also been looking for mixed or lesbian bars  Was told there is one in Juan Les Pins La Crique 6 Boulevard Da La Pinede  Have not checked out yet

My female friends and I when over from England have made a search of Cannes and Antibes without success  But I note that a reply to you  says one near the station in Antibes  If you get the actual address would be glad if you would pass it on

Regards  J

My son and I age 39 have an apartment in Juan les Pins would very much like to make contact with other Brits in the area

Sorry no image available
Posted by Twilight-186781 - 14 years ago

There's a gay club in antibes just by the station, it's the only club in Antibes I think.

Sorry no image available
Posted by voorrob - 14 years ago

That's what I figure ... and I just keep trying.

Sorry no image available
Posted by aladdino-187007 - 14 years ago

Sure, why not ? Pretty hard to get people together for anything round here, but it's worth a try.