DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

A-Z of Nice and surrounding areas

Posted by peter57-190654 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I want to know if there is an equivalent book of the A-Z of Nice and surrounding areas, that is similar to the ones we have in the UK,

Kind regards to all

Pete

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lynnettejane - 14 years ago

Hey Peter, have you found a job?regards Lynnette

Sorry no image available
Posted by peter57-190654 - 14 years ago

Many thanks to all concerned for the information at least now I wont get lost, mmmmmm!!! 

Kind regards Pete

Sorry no image available
Posted by munchkin-191066 - 14 years ago

They do 2 excellent ones in Fnac - just ask for les plans de Nice and they have a big orange book and the smaller blue booklet (the blue booklet also has antibes, cannes etc versions which you can also buy)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Geoff77 - 14 years ago

YES! The  PlanGuide City Map of Nice shows all streets/main buildings etc in an A-Z format with an alphabetical index cross reference section.The main roads are in yellow with colour shading for easier reading. It aslo  includes Beaulieu, Cap Ferrat and Villefranche. ( no pullout maps) I bought mine at the stationers/booksellers under the arches at Massena, opp. JB sports shops, Av. Jean Medecin. Price app. € 6.00 Geoff

Sorry no image available
Posted by bjm - 14 years ago

No, I'm afraid not. I've looked everywhere for one. The nearest I found is a large fold-up plan that has a road index with it (not easy to use in the car). They're called Plan Guide Blay-Foldex and it has an orange/yellow cover.

The trouble is that you have to buy a plan for each area and you end up having a library full of them.

Brian