DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Acoustic Guitar Repair

Posted by lisazur - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cotedazurarts - 5 years ago

I know somebody, a professional guitarist, who is honest and does a fair bit of re-stringing. He would do it for you for a fair price - he is a consumate professional and takes great care. When done properly it does take a bit of time so only fair to charge a fee. Let me know if you'd like his number.

Sorry no image available
Posted by carlitos-896331 - 5 years ago

Try Deal Music in Juan les Pins.Not far from Macdonalds.They will restring and set up your guitar for you.Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Flatpicker - 5 years ago

Hi. String-changing is a relatively simple procedure that most players do themselves, though you can run the risk of scratching up your guitar or poking yourself in the eye if you're a novice. If you're a noobie and don't want to risk doing it yourself, I would imagine that any music store stocking strings and guitars could change the strings for you for a fee -- just don't get ripped off, as it's not difficult.

If you do a Youtube search first for "how to change guitar strings" or something similar, you'll find videos demonstrating the process clearly. Then, at least, you can decide whether you really need someone else to do it for you.

Happy pickin'....:)