DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Adding Pages to Passport (Australia)

Posted by fatimat-182831 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dukeboy - 14 years ago

G'day, Fatima, try giving this guy a call. He is a bloke I know at the Embassy, I'm pretty sure he could answer your questions. Let me know if you get stuck, I have a few other contacts.

Tim Baker

Consular Officer

Tel: 01 40 59 35 40

Fax: 01 40 59 33 15

Cheers and goodluck. I might be wrong but I was fairly certain you could get pages added. A mate of mine did this in '94. Perhaps they've changed the law though!

Sorry no image available
Posted by fatimat-182831 - 14 years ago

Thanks everyone...  Australian Embassy has not been as helpful as I had hoped... but I will work something out ;-)

Thanks again!

Fatima

Sorry no image available
Posted by aussie-183410 - 14 years ago

Oh,and any Australian citizen can vouch for you identity wise..If you don't know anyone then they'll probably only give you a limited validity passport,which usually is only valid for one year.Safest bet is to call the embassy.

Sorry no image available
Posted by aussie-183410 - 14 years ago

More than likely you'll have to physically present yourself at the Australian embassy in Paris for an interview though i may be mistaken..It's absolutely forbidden to add pages or even to extend an aussie passport,unlike the french one..On the upside though they should replace the one you have for a new one without charge providing it's well within it's validity,at least that's my experience anyhow.

Call them on 01 40 59 33 00 and ask for the consular section and all will be revealed..

Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wendy-179831 - 14 years ago

Hi Fatima

Sorry, I don't have the answer, but possibly you could get advice from the Nice based contact for the Southern Cross Group...?

See this page under "S": http://riviera.angloinfo.com/af/27/ 
or this one: http://www.southern-cross-group.org/contact/contact_FR.html)