DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Advice on Teaching English in Nice

Posted by drmickey - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by DianaVergette - 12 years ago

Raquel,

I am very interested in a position in your school and have emailed you with my CV and details. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks Diana

Sorry no image available
Posted by luckenbooth - 12 years ago

Lok at some of the language schools to start. They always say they want experienced teachers but they take on anyone.

Be prepared for low pay and having to move around for place to place...

luckenbooth

Sorry no image available
Posted by quel123-199084 - 12 years ago

I'm looking for english teachers for my school... only a couple of hours per week for now (much more during the school holidays), teaching kids aged 3 - 8... they're little so its lots of arts and crafts in english as well as songs and games... I've created a curriculum for us teachers to follow.  it's not a full time job but it's lots of fun and very challenging.

please contact me via the e-mail link if you are interested.

Raquel

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sarah O - 12 years ago

Hi, I have found a good way to get experience teaching is to start as an assistant. It may be a bit late to apply but it could be worth a try. Contact the Rectorat in your area and ask if there are any post still free don't worry if they say no at the moment people always drop out at the last minute.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DianaVergette - 12 years ago

Hi Michael,

I just read your post and was very interested to know if your girlfriend has had any luck. I have also just completed CELTA and am actually moving to Nice on Tuesday with the hopes to start teaching English. I'd be really glad if you would let me know how you're getting on. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Diana Missdvla at yahoo.co.uk