DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Afro Hair

Posted by Bluesky-189167 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

We urgently need an Afro Carribean hairdressers between Nice and St Tropez. Please help. It's urgent!

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MiaFla-235656 - 9 years ago

better late than never... I have seen one on rue Albert 1er in downtown Antibes, on the right hand side when you come from Place Charles de Gaulle, towards the bottom.Mia

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lilmissc - 9 years ago

Bluesky, did you find a hairdresser and would you be able to recommend one? Thanks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by me_2003 - 13 years ago

try "black and joy" in old nice. i think it is rue de la loge, very close to indian supermarket.

i have never been inside the place as i do not have afro hair, but the place is always filled happy looking people getting fancy things done to themselves.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruby-197471 - 13 years ago

I have noticed loads in the backstreets near the Gare SNCF...cross the road and try one of the backstreets and you will find....I got lost around there a few times when I first arrived and thats how I saw them...also saw one I think it was at  no 35, Ave george Clemanceau.....I had to visit someone who was at 37 so noticed it  about two doors away...they seem to do hairstyles for afro hair and also had wigs in the window

I can't help you with names of these shops as I was passing by only but I have seen them

Good Luck