DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Airhostess in Nice?

Posted by poody - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Are you,or do you know any airhostesses who work with Nice as their base? If so can you please tell me which company you work for and if possible which airlines have Nice as their base? I know which airlines fly from Nice but have only found Air France and Virgin Express which are actually based here. Please help!

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by job-212223 - 11 years ago

Hi Poody, I am cabin crew and live here but actually I am based ex uk which means I have to pax out of Nice airport before and after a duty. There are absolutely no airlines that are based out of Nice. I wish there was!!! If you require any further info about the above you can email me via angloinfo.job

Sorry no image available
Posted by jivebaby-189615 - 11 years ago

Easyjet and baboo.com fly NCE/GVA amongst others...othewise simply look up the Nice Airporet site via google.jivebaby

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

It depends what you mean as their 'base'.  There are no commercial airlines which have Nice as their operational base as far as I know and Virgin Express certainly aren't based here.

I suspect that what you mean is which airlines base crews here,  and that would be, for a start, most of those which have aircraft standing here overnight.