DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

antibes hotel recommendations?

Posted by munchkin-191066 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Can anyone recommend a pleasant hotel in Antibes centre that isn't likely to be too noisy for abt 100€ per night max? We liked the Royal but it was a bit noisy so any recommendations welcomed

thanks

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by munchkin-191066 - 14 years ago

Thank you very much for all the info. I'm off to take a look at them.

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by mfn - 14 years ago

The Relais de Postillion, right near the post office in the old town, and they have rooms above the lovely restaurant Auberge Provencale, also in the old town. If you don't know Antibes at all, then these are the only 2 that are actually in the old town, none of the others are near the port.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lexa-183752 - 14 years ago

There is a very nice Bed & Breakfast on the border between Antibes en Cap d'Antibes, close to plage Salis. The name is Val des Roses.Don't know the exact price but somewhere around 100 euros normally. It's worth it!

Sorry no image available
Posted by calcalino - 14 years ago

i recommend my visitors to the josse hotel (past the royal almost on the cap)....can't tell you prices but they have a web site (just type in josse hotel antibes in search engine) and all my visitors have enjoyed being there

hope  this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by Muralidharreddy - 14 years ago

try  resideal hotel close to Gare SNCF

Muralidhar

Sorry no image available
Posted by munchkin-191066 - 14 years ago

Does nobody have any ideas? I don't know Antibes at all so any tips on hotels near to port or old town would be really helpful

thanks