DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Any Ideas for Birthday Party for a 12yr old?

Posted by caroline castel - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan-181414 - 14 years ago

Why don't you try a beauty party. My daughter went to one last year when she was 11, she really enjoyed it. All you need to do is hire someone to do makeup ect for a couple of hours. Girls love it.

I think it was Angela who posts on here,that did all the hard work.

Jan

Anything for a peaceful life

Sorry no image available
Posted by MSM2000UK-181816 - 14 years ago

Lol, good luck with the Metropole and if Britney appears, ill tell her theres a better party to go to which is being held in the Metropole!

Max

Sorry no image available
Posted by caroline castel - 14 years ago

Thanks so much for the advice! But short of Britney appearing I will skip Sass and check out the Metropole.

Thanks again!

Sorry no image available

Sass is a restaurant opposite the Grimaldi Forum which is one of the celebrities hotspots. They go for dinner in Sass and then onto Jimmyz. It held its 10th anniversary party about a week ago and was attended by a dazzling array of celebs...hence my sister wants to go and become an autograph hunter on her bday!

Sorry no image available

What or who is Sass?

Sorry no image available

I think the Sea Club might be more expensive than the other place although the Metropole place is about on par with SnB as far as i remember.

If not, try some of the places along Larvotto. If you go onto the beach level, im sure some of the places there can organise parties!

Just be grateful you dont have a daughter who wants to have a party at Sass like my sister!

Sorry no image available

Thanks for that, although I have a sinking feeling both are going to be veeeeery expensive!

But I will try!

Sorry no image available

Hiya,

I have a 12yr old sister and i remember she mentioned to me that some of her school friends had had their parties in the Metropole. If you go onto the floor above Fnac (not sure of the number), and walk to the end where the lifts are, there is a place which does parties. Its very good and all the children seemed to enjoy it.

If you dont like it there, try the Sea Club next door the Meridien. My sis has had her party there a few times and she, aswell as her friends, loved it. We liked it because it was about 20seconds walk from our appartment block!

Hope this helps,

Max