DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Atkins diet

Posted by Peacock-187994 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Does anyone have a copy of the Atkins diet book that they want to sell?

All I really want is a list of the can and cannot Vegetables if possible, if anyone knows these, PLEASE can you let me know which Veggies and salad stuff are allowed on this diet

Thanks

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lynnettejane - 14 years ago

hello all, try www.atkinscenter this is their website, loads of info available, also www.lowcarbmegastore this is also a helpful site. It is strange isn't it how carbohydrate makes you hungry sooner, must be the insulin surge, but Atkins does work, regards Lynnette

Sorry no image available
Posted by fidav - 14 years ago

I'm following the Atkins diet, would be interested to hear how you find it! I initially lost loads of weight and found it really good, but then I had visitors for a run of about a month and had to do the lovely french eating which included croissants for brekker and I put on about 3.5 of the 5kgs I lost. I am now on my own version of it - no starches, no sugars but any fruit or veg I want. It is a lot slower weight loss but that's fine, I am still enjoying it. But it's amazing how a weekend of cheating can mess you up again! I find that if I do cheat and have a croissant or toast for brekker, I am hungrier much sooner than I am on my good old fry up! It's very interesting! Good luck and enjoy! Let me know if you find any interesting snacks!! I get rather bored of cold meats and cheese!

F

Sorry no image available
Posted by Peacock-187994 - 14 years ago

Brilliant,

Thanks Responsible adult

Sorry no image available
Posted by theresponsibleadult-188195 - 14 years ago

See if this is what you are looking for.

**Mummy told me once too often that I wasn't setting a good example; now I just strive to be a terrible warning.**