DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

B & B or "chez l'habitant"

Posted by gaella - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

I invited my best 2 friends to come and stay at my house in May and now it is no longer possible!

So I am looking to put them up somewhere I can AFFORD... a Bed and Breakfast or maybe at someone's home for 35 Euros per day (for 2 people) for 1 week, May 10-18.  My friends are female, Americans from California, in their 40-50's, very open-minded, well educated professionals, well travelled, responsible and convivial.

Any suggestions, ideas, offers?  I would pay cash for any nice friendly room with bathroom in a cute place anywhere between Antibes, Grasse and Vence.

Please email me direct.  Thank you in advance.

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by nissa06 - 12 years ago

Hello Ron,

I am wondering if you found anything for your guests. I know your post was over 2 years ago, but I'm hoping you may have some information. My mother is coming into town for a week visit in August and I need somewhere for her to stay, possibly close to Nice.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by ronof9 - 14 years ago

Hello Gaela, I know your post requiring accomodation for your friends was some time ago, but I hope you don't mind me asking if you were offered anything that may be suitable for my family:- myself, wife Clare and 2 year-old-this-month Katie?

We are hoping for a weeks holiday in the autumn, somewhere safe and suitable for our little girl ?

Cheers, Ron.