DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Band members wanted

Posted by Welshben - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Groovychick-193736 - 12 years ago

Think you should look at the Jobs Offered section , Seany L made a posting ages ago 'Any Frustrated Musicians'- load of people are interested, but nothing more heard of Seany L????Groovychick

Sorry no image available
Posted by mwlaca - 12 years ago

hello , we are a band called DOWNLITE in Nice area ! (guitar/ singer-drummer and bass player) .we are looking for an other guitar player willing to play some solos and backing vocals as well. we play only originals and got some gigs coming up ! various influences : from american grunge to britt pop . so if you are someone cool and open minded please call Mark : 06-100-106-00 or mwlaca@hotmail.com thank you !

mark

mark

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wenda-193541 - 12 years ago

hi fellas; im a singer i also play guitar; acoustic; im really into gettin a covers band together doin stuff from 60s to present day; ive a lot on over xmas but i zould love to get together in jan for a chat and a drink: email address is carbrodie2002 yahoo.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by sectorsteve-203199 - 13 years ago

hiya.im tryna set something up myself and would love to jam. im singer/songwriter/guitar.number is 0699424873.am in Nice.regardssteveStephen Banksphone 0699424873

Sorry no image available
Posted by Milton-187659 - 15 years ago

HiGuitar/SingerIt would be great if we could arrange a dinner and play some tunes, just to see if we can go any further;Sheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by cleo-185556 - 15 years ago

Well Ben seems to have disappeared given the lack of response but maybe the rest of us should try and work out what sort of music we'd be interested in playing...

I play saxophone (occasionally), piano (pretty badly), am learning guitar (don't even go there) and sing

Sorry no image available
Posted by JohnD-185075 - 15 years ago

Do you still need a guitarist in your band? I would be interested, I need something to keep me off the streets. :-)What sort of music are you playing?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Carolebay-180697 - 15 years ago

Hi Ben

If I can find a clarinet for my other half, he'd be very interested

Does anyone out there have a clarinet?

Kind Regards

Carolebay

Sorry no image available
Posted by locky-185511 - 15 years ago

Hi. Did u manage to find a bass player? If not I would be evry interested.

My e mail is niall1us@yahoo.com, or my mobile is 06 23 32 64 58.

Cheers

Niall

Sorry no image available
Posted by locky-185511 - 15 years ago

Hi Ben, answering a bit late to this. Did you hook

up with anyone. I am in the same position, and would love to

get something going. My e mail is niall1us@yahoo.com.

Niall