Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Berevement Councelling

Posted by mfn - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 16 years ago

If you require someone English speaking,  contact the local (English) Alcoholics Anonymous.  I am not suggesting that you or anyone involved has a drinking problem,  but the AA keep a list of English speaking practitioners/counsellors.



Sorry no image available
Posted by lespalmiers - 16 years ago


You could try some of those listed here,


Regards, Les