DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Best mobile phone deal?

Posted by bobo-196934 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by thecoopers-388293 - 5 years ago

I changed to sfr series red,only available via internet which gives free calls abroad,unlimited texts and calls within france and internet which is 19.90 a month,no problems receiving texts from uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by soundsalike - 5 years ago

I have been with FREE for 6 months and have not had a problem, texts from UK are fine. With SFR I was being charged from 90 to 120 € per month. 19.99€ saves me on average 1200€ per year and no phone limit.... its your choice... I'm satisfied....

Sorry no image available
Posted by Antibes Cave - 5 years ago

Hi, I am in the same boat as am with Nrj but I was quite keen on the Free France, as they had free calls abroad from your mobile etc for 19.99 or less if you have there other services. But my lack of French is holding me back. So I can't advise any further.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cigalle - 5 years ago

Hi again

Just looked at La Poste offer and they don't seem to match up to Bouygues Telecom offer for 19.99€. However I would still be glad of feedback concerning Bouygues notably receiving texts from UK that is a must for me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cigalle - 5 years ago

Hi

Be warned that with Free France mobile you will not receive texts from abroud, notably the UK. I have contacted them about this and they don't have a sollution.I am going to have a look at the Post Office offer otherwise Bouygues telecom have a good offer for 19.99 €.