DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Best package for internet, TV and Telephone

Posted by Airbuspete - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Airbuspete - 5 years ago

Ok, free sounds good! Is it possible to change the language to original instead of having to endure the french language version on foreign made TV?

Some systems have this option, an agent in " Her Majesty's secret service" can't really speak french, can he:-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham19263-657641 - 5 years ago

I agree, FREE is a good package, altho the blueray player leaves something to be desired. The mobile deal is great, 2€ for 2 hrs of call, french landline and mobiles and 40 destinations to european landlines, 099c for 20Meg of internet, your option, so for me, FREE is a great deal.

So far had no problems with mine.

Good luck in your search.

Sorry no image available
Posted by df_france - 5 years ago

Definately Free (for everything) on cost grounds. The mobile deal is unbeatable, free call from mobile to European landlands (and all mobile and landlines in France)

However customer service is not great if yourt French is not perfect!

My husband did a lot of research, Free is the winner!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Airbuspete - 5 years ago

A bit of a jungle this... Thanks everybody for taking the time1

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nasreen - 5 years ago

"Free" I heard is pretty cheap as well. I believe it's 20$ /month for homeline, internet and cable.

I went with Virgin and what a mistake. It's 45$/month and it includes cell, home line, cable and internet, however we ordered it end of October and still hasn't been activated yet... 

Sorry no image available
Posted by BTC - 5 years ago

I just saw a €20 a month deal from SFR (its limited period only, til end of 2012 I think) and you get TV, Landline Telephone (unlimited landline calls throughout Europe) and Internet (upto 25gb which is sufficient for you naughty downloaders).

Sorry no image available
Posted by Josephine Mackenzie - 5 years ago

I just changed from Freebox to Bouygues;  they are offering a very good deal which can also include mobiles.

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

I guess it depends what you're looking for. I've got a deal I'm really happy with through Orange, which also includes my mobile phone.