DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Best Results for Generating Business.

Posted by Como-181077 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 14 years ago

Well if your wholesale to retail it would be easiet to contact all your prospect accounts individually and try to sell in to them.

If you are selling direct then you should think about your channels to market.  Who is making the decisions?  Is it the owners?  Is it the builders advising the owners?

What is your main selling point is it price/ quality?  There are a few larger building firms out there.  Maybe knocking out volume with these guys could be better than focusing on many smaller clients. 

Easiest way is to brain storm your market?  Who are you trying to sell to?  Where are you going to find them?  (Or what do they have  in common.)  How are you going to sell them your product over anothers?  www.bccriviera.com  British Chamber of Commerce is a useful forum for your kind of queries.   

Your advertising at the moment I would say focusing on Les Anglais has instantly knocked out large market segments down here.  IE all the french and others. 

Most of the builders I have met down here work on the black so will be hard to track down.  IE they won't be advertising in the local rag.   

Sorry no image available
Posted by me_2003 - 14 years ago

does wholesale supplier mean to hope to sell to a retailer?  or do you sell directly to the public?