DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Bus to Cap 3000

Posted by Monty-190446 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lisa_C - 14 years ago

The bus for St Paul de Vence also stops just by the footbridge which you can use the cross the main road and walk to Cap 3000. The bus is the number 400 (and 410 I think may do it as well) and it leaves the Gare Routiere in Nice, stopping a couple of times in Nice, Place Grimaldi I think may also be one of the places it stops.

If you have all the time in the world and only want to pay 1.30 euros, the normal Sunbus number 10 which starts at the port of Nice will get you to the footbridge just by the train station just opposite Cap 3000, again you cross the bridge and walk to the Cap 3000 centre. It does go round the houses tho'- it can take up to an hour from the Port.

If I can remember the name of the train station, there is no reason why you can't take the train from Nice to Cap 3000 (maybe it's St L du Var? anybody out there know?) and then, again, cross the main road using the footbridge.

anyway, best of luck

Lisa

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brightstar-189376 - 14 years ago

The Nice - Cannes bus goes every 20 mins during weekdays and stops at CAP3000.  It goes via all the coastal resorts.  get a timetable from the tourist office or check on AI - I'm sure there are bus timetables somewhere!

Brightstar x

Sorry no image available
Posted by Filip-189436 - 14 years ago

Guess it depends on where you leave from.Filip