DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Business networking

Posted by Ringo-191300 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who would be interested in setting up some sort of business networking setup.

Association, networking group/ hub ... I dont know what structure (if any) it would take ... perhaps even just start it off as an informal once a month get together in a central location.

But firstly, would anyone be interested in exploring some ideas? Perhaps somthing of the sort already exists... but I have not come across it. I notice that there is not even a business section to these hallowed forums!

I have been involved in such things before and always find them invaluable forums in which to meet likeminded, motivated and interesting people ... especially in ex-pat (or exiled) communities.

Contact me or post your thoughts here if you have any.

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ines-180977 - 14 years ago

Hi there,

The BCC (the British Chamber of Commerce) http://www.bccriviera.com  organizes a get-together of expats and increasingly French business owners and other business people once a month.

Let me know if you are interested and I will mail you some more information on the next event.

Ines

Sorry no image available
Sorry no image available
Posted by Monaco Max-189694 - 14 years ago

It rather depends on where you are, although you could look into joining the Monaco branch of the Institute of Directors. We meet for drinks, lunch and to listen to a speaker about once every six weeks. Although the gatherings take place within the Principality, you do not have to be a resident to join. It is an excellent way to meet other business people on the CdA, many of whom are sure to be excellent contacts for you.Drop me an email if you think this might suit,MAX (of Monaco)