DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Call diversion from home phone to number abroad.

Posted by carrington-181725 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I'm most curious to know if it's indeed possible to have calls from my phone home diverted to my UK mobile number                                    (or any other country for that matter) whilst i'm abroad?? I've attempted this manually on numerous occasions however it never seems to work,also the bird i spoke to on the 1014 number was nice enough but not much help it has to be said.. 

Presently needless to say it would appear that i'm forking out the E 1.50 for no good reason at all as it would appear the only numbers that it will divert to are the ubiquitous ten digit french numbers..Has anybody managed to get this service working on an international level and if so,how does one go about setting it up? Any pointers or advice much appreciated.

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by helpmehelpu - 14 years ago

I have done it several times before but from the US to Malaysia; US to France......had to call the phone company.....they set it up in their system.....don't see why they cannot do the same from the UK....good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by helpmehelpu - 14 years ago

I have done it several times before but from the US to Malaysia; US to France......had to call the phone company.....they set it up in their system.....don't see why they cannot do the same from the UK....good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 14 years ago

I'd call the "nice bird" back and bring the following to her attention, reminding her that it is taken from FT's online services catalogue ;

Abonnement Transfert d'Appel International et DOM : option gratuite du service Transfert d'Appel, sur demande auprès de son agence France Télécom.