DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Camping in France questions...

Posted by gofrance - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gofrance - 14 years ago

OK. Is it just further up the 11B line? Do you happen to know the stop?

Sorry no image available
Posted by tkw - 14 years ago

No its quite a walk from the centre administratif but you can catch the bus from there also...hmmm if you can find that you should have no problem finding the Lingostiere Carrefour/Decathlon/Theatres complex further north.

Sorry no image available

Hello. I also meant to ask... is this walkable from Centre Administratif?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lisa_C - 14 years ago

NICE DECATHLON NICE
ZC LINGOSTIERE
RN 202
06200 NICE
tel: 04 93 18 10 11

fax:04 93 29 82 89

sorry - lost all the icons when I pasted it in, hope the tel/fax nos are a little clearer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lisa_C - 14 years ago

NICE [...IMAGE...]  DECATHLON NICE
ZC LINGOSTIERE
RN 202
06200 NICE
[...IMAGE...]  04 93 18 10 11 [...IMAGE...]  04 93 29 82 89 [...IMAGE...]   [...IMAGE...]  

I found the above address for a Decathlon in Nice - Lingostiere is a large commercial centre a few miles north of Nice airport. I believe the bus number 11 B will take you there, from the Gare Routiere (main bus station)in Nice, there's a bus about every 40 minutes I think, with various stops en route.

best wishes, Lisa

www.allaboutNice.com

Sorry no image available

I keep hearing people mention Decathlon... is there one in Nice? Can I get to it by bus, do you know?

Sorry no image available
Posted by shaunjarvis - 14 years ago

Oh, and go look at your nearest Decathlon Store. shaunjarvis

Sorry no image available
Posted by shaunjarvis - 14 years ago

Hi there. I was going to post a similar topic myself this morning. Sometimes the sites state that the price for the placment includes two people (assumes) and even a car. Other times, yes, you add the cost of the individuals. As for the elec., it is on a post and you plug in. Sometimes it's a conventional house plug as in the case of Nantes Petit Port site; and others it's the normal variety for sites and available at any big supermarket. Tents can have elec as well as caravans if the site provides it for the tents section if it differentiates between the the two. As for my question, is there anyone out there who knows of an inexpensive place/plot for a caravan within reasonable commute of Antibes? The best I have been quoted thus far is 17 Euros inclusive.shaunjarvis