DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Candida Albicans

Posted by Margarete-181866 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 14 years ago

Please remember not to post names or contact details for medical personnel on the Forum.

Many thanks.

-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by J Barling - 14 years ago

Hi, I was told that I had candida about a year ago. It totaly disrupted my life with all the things that I could eat and couldn`t eat. I lost 5kg which I didn`t need too. I now follow my own diet and and feel a lot better for it. I have got a very good book which I brought from Amazon. It is "Beat candida through Diet" by Gill Jacobs. There are lots of good recipes in there. Best of luck and don`t let it get you down.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Margarete-181866 - 14 years ago

thanks Lana for your answer. I do not know systemic candida, but it seems the same. Yes, if you could tell me the name of the doctor and I will also check on that website that you have sent me.

Margarete

Margarete

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

Are you talking about systemic candida? I have the name of a complementary medicine MD in Nice. He does things like vitamin C IVs and I'm sure he can treat candida since he is holisitically oriented. The catch is that his fees will largely not be reimbursed by the secu, so if you're looking to go outside the system and can afford it, contact me and I will give you his name.

This doctor will talk to you on the phone and does speak some English, though our conversation was in French. This way you can find out what treatment he has to offer before making an appointment. I obtained his name by calling an ACAM (American College for Advancement of Medicine www.acam.org) doctor in Paris.

Lana