DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

cannes for 3 months

Posted by katrink - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by katrink - 5 years ago

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

--> axasxm: what do you mean by "Desk, there are few I saw selling it cheap as well.  You may just buy and sell it after."

I thought I can rent a desk in an office. I know it from other towns: there is a huge bureau, they offer 20 or more desks and you rent as many as you need for a certain period of time. Normally the price includs high speed internet and you pay additionally for using the printer or the coffee machine.

Or another possibility: someone rents a bureau and shares it.

Do you know if there are such places in Cannes? Or where the people who offer a places in their bureau may announce it?

Sorry no image available
Posted by axasxm - 5 years ago

Captain G is right, Leboncoin is the site to check everything.  Angloinfo also have some good offers if you only have the patience to check them one by one. Desk, there are few I saw selling it cheap as well.  You may just buy and sell it after.  I'm sure you gonna find exactly what you need just spend more time and patience in searching, trust me i did the same thing and i succeeded...

Good luck on your search!

Cheers!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Captain G-281509 - 5 years ago

Hi Katrin,

There is a very good website site called "Le Bon Coin" it has classified rentals in abundance!

Good luck!