DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Carrefour delivery?

Posted by gofrance - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I had a question... do you guys know how much Carrefour (TNL Nice) charges for home delivery. I was there today and asked about it, but forgot to go down to the lower level to check prices. I was going to go back and load up on bigger stuff, but didn't want to waste to bus ride out there if it's expensive.

Thanks!

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gofrance - 14 years ago

Yes, I go to that Monoprix often and noticed the delivery. They have less of the big stuff I like and are much closer to my apt., but it would be great for a big shopping trip. Thanks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosetta-185721 - 14 years ago

Monoprix (near Nice etoile) do home delivery too - it's free if you spend over about 120 euros - can't remember the exact amount, but all the info. is written on the wall behind the cash desks. You go to a special till in the corner and they ring it up, you pay, you go, it arrives in a refrigerated van a couple of hours later. Brilliant!

Ro

Sorry no image available
Posted by gofrance - 14 years ago

Thanks for the info! That doesn't sound like a bad deal, especially since I don't have a car here and it's such a pain getting stuff back to Nice Centre by bus... I just didn't want to get there, load up on stuff and then find out it was really expensive...

Sorry no image available
Posted by pebbles-183673 - 14 years ago

I use them and they have always been very good.

It's about 10 Euros for 1 trolley's worth with less than 30L of liquid otherwise you'll be into the next forfait (around 16 I think)

They also add on about 1E for frozen stuff and more for large objects (eg ironing board)

This is their site http://www.force-sud.com/ apparently they do their own products too but there seems to be a difference in delivery price.

You just load your trolley up and take it down to them then rush home!