Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Carte de Sejour Application

Posted by Shanwick - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I'm getting together all the documentation required for a Carte de Sejour application and was hoping to visit Stalag 9 next week.

One of the requirements is to have an Activ if currently employed.  I'm employed in the UK by a UK company but live here. 

Does anyone know if payslips will do?

Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by CarolineD-188090 - 14 years ago

Not an expert, but I think payslims will be fine. You can always say (if it is the case) thta you are consultant.